CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £11 - £14 per hour DOE
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Maintain laboratory and office areas in compliance with EHS and CGMP requirements. Archive completed laboratory documentation in a timely manner.
- Chemical and/or microbial based analyses of purchased and manufactured materials, using HPLC,physical testing, particle size and wet chemistry.
- Perform all aspects of sample handling e.g. sample receipt, storage and disposal as per procedures.
- Perform analysis following standard operating procedures and report and approve results using standard laboratory systems.
- Liaise with supervision and planners to prioritise workload to ensure lead times and expected customer service levels are met.
- BSc or equivalent tin Chemistry or related subject and previousexperience of chemical testing of raw materials and products is essential.
- An understanding of GMP is required.
- Ideally you will have experience in physical testing – particle size/ LOD, Titrations, Karl Fisher, Gas Chromatography.
- Some experienced in inorganic chemistry/ raw materials receipt analysis is preferred.
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50923