CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Worthing on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Worthing, West Sussex.
- 12.70 per hour PAYE.
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Test routine production and stability samples supplied from the site Value Streams and meet testing lead-time targets.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis of antibiotic powders and solid dose forms using a wide range of analytical techniques (eg: HPLC, Karl Fischer, dissolutions etc).· Carry out OOS investigations and discuss the outcome with Team Leader, or relevant production Dept, QA manager or a Qualified Person, as required.
- Check and verify analytical testing and data generated by other analysts. Perform validation of equipment and methods as required.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject.
- Previous experience is preferred in conducting physical and chemical analytical test methods on oral, stability and sterile products using SOPs.
- A high standard and appreciation of GMP/GLP.
- Good reporting and recording skills using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and site systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, combined with flexibility is essential.Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48495.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.