CK Group is recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst their site based in Montrose on an initial 12 month contract basis.
Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
The Location: The site is a 45-acre primary manufacturing site by the sea with over 300 permanent staff on-site. At this site Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients are converted into tablets, creams, and inhalers used for the treatment of Asthma, Eczema, AIDS/HIV, Influenza, high blood pressure plus more. The site is situated 38 miles north of Dundee between the mouths of the North and South Esk rivers.
The Role: The Quality team exists to deliver effective and efficient services in the area of Quality to the Montrose site. The Quality Laboratory team exists to manage operational quality laboratory activities for the Montrose site in a compliant, lean and effective way.
The purpose of the Quality Analyst role is to ensure that:
- Day-to-day and routine analysis is completed in an effective and timely manner.
- Interface with other parts of the Quality Directorate to ensure that there is a smooth and efficient flow of products from the site.
- To support interfaces with other departments to ensure that they are effective for all parties.
- Significant quality or compliance issues are escalated through the appropriate management lines and/or management processes.
Key accountabilities of the role are to:
- Work as part of a team and is responsible for carrying out routine analysis on IPC, raw materials, manufactured and stability samples using classical and chromatographic techniques as appropriate.
- Resolve quality issues that are disrupting the smooth and efficient operation of the Quality Laboratory, Directorate or Montrose site.
- Actively support the Quality Directorate in continuous improvement processes for simplifying quality and related processes, including issues associated with analysis.
- Actively support the interface with the Quality Shared Services and other on-site departments for the mutual benefit of the Quality Laboratory, Montrose.
Your Background: To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum education of a BSc in a relevant field.
- Previous experience carrying out method validation, GC, HPLC - and technology transfer process is desirable.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46946 in all correspondence.