Laboratory Analyst, Nottinghamshire
Alex Tosney at CK Science is recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a waste and environmental management company based in Nottinghamshire. This is a contract position with an initial duration of 3 months.
As a Laboratory Analyst, the main purpose of your role will be to complete daily analysis of Processed Fuel Oil and waste oils to ensure compliance with PFO Protocol and company specifications, providing traceable and auditable results. This is an analytical role which requires a keen eye for detail and a methodical approach.
Further responsibilities of this Laboratory Analyst will include:
- Analysis required to maintain quality assurance of Processed Fuel Oil and waste products within both legislative and company parameters.· The use of; EDXRF and WDXRF, Sediment Tester, Carbon residue tester, pH analysis, ash determination and other quality control tests.
- Use and interpretation of PCB analysis results from Gas Chromatograph
- Supporting the maintenance, calibration and quality of laboratory equipment.
- Working closely with production personnel to establish process inputs and interpret outputs
- Any other duties as necessary for the proper performance of the role.
As a Laboratory Analyst, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in analytical chemistry or similar qualification
- Experience using and interpreting XRF results
- Experience using and interpreting GC results
- Experience working within UKAS laboratory environment
- Experience of working within ISO9001/ISO14001 environment
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position please contact Alex Tosney on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33147 in all correspondence.