Laboratory Analyst - Lanarkshire
Jade Stirk is recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst on behalf of a leading FMCG manufacturer at their site in Lanarkshire on a contract basis. Joining this global company at their busy manufacturing site, you will have the opportunity to work the analysis and development of their award winning, recognisable household brands.
This role is located in Lanarkshire. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Glasgow and Edinburgh, with excellent public transport and road links.
Your main duties will be to:
- Contribute to writing and upkeep of Laboratory Procedures, Work Instructions and Calibration records and to meet ISO22000 requirements.
- Participate as a member of the Audit Team, in conducting internal and external Quality audits and HACCP audits.
- Support QA activities and analytical services.
- Maintain elements of the Quality Management System and assist with Product Development.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, operate and troubleshoot analytical equipment including gas chromatography.
- Conduct routine analytical checks.
- Prepare customer samples as required, including completion of HMRC documentation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Qualified to BSc in Chemistry or related subject or equivalent experience.
- Experience of internal and/or external auditing.
- Previous experience of using analytical techniques including GC.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45334 in all correspondence.