Lab Systems Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Lab Systems Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Lab Systems Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
- 22-28 per hour, depending upon experience.
Lab Systems Specialist Role:
- Provide efficient support to all departments including QC Microbiology and Quality Control for issues pertaining to LIMS, Empower and SAP, and to be a subject matter expert for these systems.
- Development and testing of systems master data. Perform new master data builds for the introduction of new products in line with analytical change control requirements to ensure the functionality is available in line with site schedule requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in relation to Laboratory Systems. Works on improvement projects in relation to LIMS and other laboratory systems as required.
- Actively identifies and progresses continuous improvement opportunities. Ensures strict adherence to site policies/procedure and good manufacturing practices.
- Considerable experience and critical skills in the area of expertise that add value to the business; ideally in Laboratory Systems setting. Preferably LIMS, Empower and SAP.
- Knowledge of data integrity requirements required.
- Change Management Skills (CEM) with continuous improvements.
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Lab Systems Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48532.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.