CK Science are recruiting for a Lab Manager on behalf of a leading manufacturer of agricultural products to be based at their site in Kings Lynn on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is an industry leader in the manufacture of agricultural products. This well established, family-owned organisation has multiple sites across the UK, and distributes product globally. Their labs employ a motivated team of experienced scientists, and the company foster a culture of personal and professional development, meaning that there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum D.O.E.
Location: The position is located in Kings Lynn. There is ample free parking provided on site.
Lab Manager Role: You will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of analytical scientists.
- Ensuring that the lab is fully resourced, and recruitment of staff as required.
- Making capital expenditure and budgetary decisions.
- Development and validation of analytical methods using instrumentation including ICP-OES and segmented flow analysis, and establishment of laboratory procedures.
Ensuring that the laboratory complies with relevant quality standards including ISO 17025.Your Background: The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
Degree, or equivalent experience, in chemistry or another relevant subject.
- Experience in the development and validation of analytical methods using ICP-OES.
Previous experience in a supervisory or managerial position would be highly beneficial for this position.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Lab Manager position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848906 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48940.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.