LIMS Implementation Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a LIMS Implementation Scientist on a fixed term contract basis for up to 6 months.
The Company: CK Group provides a small team of early phase drug discovery scientists as an outsourced function to our client, a multi-national pharmaceutical company placing patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The Location: The role is based in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable.
LIMS Implementation Scientist Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide technical knowledge to implement and integrate a LIMS system (Titian Mosaic) for inventory management activities integral to compound collection management (inventory stock), drug identification and pharmacological profiling processes.
- Assist in the management of change from existing compound and screening systems
Other duties will include:
- Integration with instrumentation and liquid handling robotics.
- Final testing followed by operational training of relevant team members.
Your Background: You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:- A strong technical background in Biology or Pharmacology/Compound Screening.
- Excellent hands-on working knowledge of LIMS for inventory management of compounds and reagents in a drug discovery setting.
- Experience of managing change.
- The ability to troubleshoot systems and processes.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this LIMS Implementation Scientist, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48818.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.