Junior QC Technician
CK Group is recruiting for a Junior QC Technician to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Blackpool on a contract basis for 6 months initially and with an hourly rate of £10.60.
Our client has one of the world's most comprehensive portfolios of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Blackpool is a coastal resort on the Lancashire coast in North West England. The town is situated on the Irish Sea, 15 miles northwest of Preston, 27 miles north of Liverpool, 28 miles northwest of Bolton and 40 miles northwest of Manchester. Blackpool offers many attractions including Blackpool Tramway, Pleasure beach and Blackpool Tower. Blackpool can be reached via the M55 from the M6 and there are local bus services which run from Preston, Lancaster, Nelson, Southport and Fleetwood.
This role will carry out raw material, in-process and final product testing to ensure the ongoing quality of the product and to work with production on the validation of new products and processes.
- Ensure that all routine testing is performed in a timely manner in line with agreed schedules.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations.
- Carry out chemical and physical testing of the in-process mills, powder blends and liquid blends to ensure that the quality of products is maintained.
- Assist raw material inspection as required ensuring the timely approval of products.
- Complete and maintain the appropriate documentation relating to the testing activities, in accordance with the necessary Regulations.
To succeed in this role you will hold a degree or equivalent working experience in a science based discipline, preferably Chemistry. You will have well developed organisational skills with an ability to work independently when required. Attention to detail and excellent time management. A knowledge of Medical Device regulations, GLP and ISO quality standards would be a distinct advantage.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47040 in all correspondence.