Junior Project Manager - North West
Naynesh Mistry at CK Group is currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join a specialist biotechnology company operating in the field of stem cell analysis to be based in the North West on a permanent basis.
- The role of the Junior Product Manager will be to lead projects related to marketing and driving increased adoption of the assigned products, assessing customer needs and defining the market opportunity for the next product launch, monitoring the competitive landscape for both direct and indirect competitors, and supporting the company's commercial needs.
- This role would suit an individual with either a relevant scientific degree who wishes to move into a commercial role or a commercial person who wishes to progress their career.
- Position may require travel up to 30% of the time, mainly to key Asian markets to support product launch and provide on-market support.
As a Junior Project Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading and conducting market research in identifying new product opportunities, in evaluating the effectiveness of product messages with customers
- In time become the subject-matter expert and repository of information for all market research conducted, industry reports and market data.
- Benchmarking the competition and staying on top of key technology developments and published clinical data in the POC market.
- Interpreting and translating scientific and clinical data for commercial utilisation and product promotion.
- Creating marketing materials and sales tools.
- Leading the definition of new products and upgrades to existing products by developing the customer required documents based on voice-of-customer and market research findings.
- Providing ongoing support to the distributor sales team and customers as the product and clinical data expert.
- Supporting conferences, meetings, exhibits, and customer visits, this will involve travel to our key markets in Asia and elsewhere.
- As product expert, handling product enquiries from a variety of internal and external sources in a competent and professional manner.
- Managing resources and budget to execute all assigned programs
The successful Junior Project Manager will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Suitable Molecular Biology (or other Life Sciences) degree
- Candidates with some commercial experience in a healthcare (preferably IVD) environment will also be considered
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data.
- Passion for and aptitude in assessing products, customers, market dynamics and competitive environment.
- High degree of professionalism at work combined with strong ownership and accountability of projects, deliverables, and due dates.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, self-directed and can work independently on projects using good judgment with minimal direction.
- Ability to work as a team member and is respectful of other's opinions that may be different from one's own.
- Enjoys challenging projects that are not always clearly defined or structured, and can self-direct and define what the project should look like, ensuring alignment to the business objectives and the market and customer needs.
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to a work environment that can be dynamic and changing.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel for periods of a week at a time.
To apply for this Junior Project Manager position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH35050 in all correspondence.