Junior Field Service Engineer - Berkshire
James Horne at CK Science is recruiting for a Junior Field Service Engineer to join a growing instrumentation organisation specialising in Chemistry Testing Equipment such as HPLC, LC, TLC, UV and GC. This role is on a full time, permanent basis and will see the successful individual working from their workshop in Berkshire approximately 2 days a week, with 3 days spent travelling to customers sites in the UK.
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out scheduled servicing, calibration and qualification of instrumentation at customer's sites ranging from basic mechanical testing to comprehensive instrument validations (Incl. PM IQ, OQ and PQ Validations).
- Providing breakdown support & repair services when required at customers sites.
- Contributing to development, validation and continuous improvement of qualification procedures & protocols.
- Completion of technical documentation & reports.
As a Service Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- Education in chemistry or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a GXP or compliant analytical laboratory environment.
- Experience in the Repair, Service and Validation of HPLC instrumentation, preferably with industrial certification.
- Demonstrated experience in the Service/Maintenance and Calibration of HPLC instruments is essential.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following analytical techniques is desirable but not essential: Dissolution, UV Spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC), GC.
- A full driving licence is essential.
As a Service Engineer, you will be joining an expanding Instrumentation organisation who works with leading Scientific organisations in the UK. In return they offer a salary of up to £25,000 coupled with excellent benefits including company car, laptop, mobile phone and private medical. There is also a comprehensive training program.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45760 in all correspondence.