Internal Sales Representative in Glasgow
Jade Mosley at CK Science is recruiting for an Internal Sales Representative to join a leading chromatography services company at their site based in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Effectively maintain existing business and grow sales in line with monthly targets.
- Co-ordinate activities for field based staff and Technical Business Development Managers.
- Follow-up on leads from marketing activity.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience in internal sales and have a thorough understanding of the chromatography marketplace.
- Have experience of woking in an analytical laboratory with HPLC (MS) and/or GC (MS).
- Be highly motivated with excellent communication, team-work and telephone selling skills.
- Have experience in prospecting, cold calling, new business development and account management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company at a time where they are experiencing a period of growth due to internal promotions. With an excellent remuneration and benefits package this position will suit a dynamic and enthusiastic sales person.
- Private Health Insurance.
- iPhone & Lap Top.
- Death in Service Insurance.
- Company Pension Scheme.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Mosley on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33214 in all correspondence.