Inhalation Analytical Scientist
CK Group is recruiting for an experienced Inhalation Analytical Expert to join a Pharmaceutical industry at their site close to Chippenham on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a highly competent and experienced analyst to work alongside the formulation group in the development of inhalation products.
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company with more than 80 years of experience in research, development, production and the commercialisation of innovative medicines in the Respiratory, Neonatology, Rare Disease and the Special Care Therapeutic areas. They are a research focused company with the mission to develop and commercialise innovative pharmaceutical solutions to improve the quality of human life.
This role is located in beautiful Wiltshire, at the company's Research & Development centre. Here their aim is to increase productivity in early development for respiratory new chemical entities and provide integrated drug product development for inhalation products and to get faster to clinical proof of concept.
The ideal candidate will have Life Sciences qualifications with proven track record in inhalation product development (pMDI, DPI, nebuliser). Significant experience in method development validation and trouble shooting is also essential and a strong communicator as there will be travel to our clients European sites.
In return they offer a competitive salary based on skills & experience, performance related bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave, group personal pension scheme, private medical and dental insurance, life assurance, access to a range of discount schemes including childcare vouchers, gym membership and retail discounts.
- Acts as an inhalation product development expert in all analytical aspects from specification setting, stability studies, managing complex related substances and method development
- Proven track record in inhalation product development (pMDI, DPI & nebuliser)
- Provide expertise in UPLC, HPLC, UV, MS; method development and validation as well as problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Degree qualified in Physical Science or equivalent, though Master's Degree preferred.
- Extensive analytical experience; experience in a supervisory role and strong knowledge of current pharmaceutical GMP
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards for testing performed in analytical laboratories
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma and/or Lean tools
- Experience with testing API products
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47481 in all correspondence.