IT Help Desk Support - Italian Speaking
CK Group are recruiting for an Italian Speaking IT Help Desk Support to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: Up to £26ph depending upon experience
IT Help Desk Support Role:
- Responsible for handling the initial client contact at the Specialty Service Desk via telephone, email, chat or portal.
- Multi-Lingual effective and fluent communication in Italian and English (native Italian, fluency in another language like French or German would be desirable)
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve or escalate to the appropriate Tier 2 teams.
- Research and resolve more complex Field Sales and Scientific application and business process issues.
- Analyse and identify trends in issue reporting and devising preventive solutions.
- Ad-hoc translations
- Strong multi-lingual Italian and English communication skills toward every potential client base and audience.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot andanalyze computing issues.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients, management and peers with effective verbal and written communication.
- Prior related work experience in a technical support environment, and/or a Service Desk environment.
- Experience supporting Life Sciences is a plus
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This Italian Speaking IT Help Desk Support role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51671.