IT Help Desk Analyst- German/French Speaking
CK Group are recruiting for a German/French speaking IT Help Desk Support Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 6 months.
Shift hours: shifts rotate every 2 weeks: 7am-15.00pm (this shift occursless often than every 2 weeks as less agents are necessary during the early hours), 8am-16.00pm, 10am-18.00pm and 11am-19.00pm (this shift occurs every 5 weeks). Hours of work 37.5 a week.
Salary: Up to £26 ph depending upon experience
IT Help Desk Support Analyst Role:
- Responsible for handling the initial client contact at the Specialty Service Desk via telephone, email, chat or portal.
- Multi-Lingual effective and fluent communication in French, German and English.
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve or escalate to the appropriate Tier 2 teams.
- Research and resolve more complex Field Sales application and business process issues.
- Log and manage incidents and requests.
- Demonstrated technicalcompetence in areas of responsibilities with applied knowledge of a range of current technologies such as PC desktop and laptop hardware configurations, Windows Operating systems (Win7), Microsoft Products iOS and Remote connectivity (VPN).
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and analyse computing and application issues.
- General understanding of Service Desk Operations; including tools, processes and methodologies.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients, management andpeers with effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong language of German and/or French and English.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This IT Help Desk Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51672.