Human Resources Manager - London & Cambridge
Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join a major new initiative to grow the Precision Medicines industry, delivering health and wealth for the UK. Its vision is for the UK to be a global leader in development, Precision / Personalised Medicines and a place where businesses can start, and confidently grow. To further enable this, the company are building a custom built facility in Cambridge. This facility will be the central hub of a network of Precision Medicine centres across the UK all working towards the development and commercialisation of Personalised Medicines.
This has created an excellent opportunity for an HR Manager to join the current team on a permanent basis, to be initially based at the Company's HQ in London and then to take position within the new facility once it is completed.
The purpose of this role is to provide general employee relations and HR support, expertise and guidance on a wide range of HR Initiatives for the Company as a whole. The role will report into the Head of HR.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assist in the recruitment of key roles within London and then Cambridge to ensure a pipeline of high performing talent, to meet requirements
- Partner with stake holders and line managers to ensure a fair, consistent & effective recruitment processes is in place
- Actively support hiring managers with interviewing and other selection processes
- Assist in the administration and support of recruitment campaigns including vacancy monitoring, job description drafting, writing contracts etc.
- Assist in driving the pipeline of talent and assisting in making process enhancements where required
- Work as an ambassador throughout the recruitment process, maintaining and developing strong relationships both internally with hiring managers and externally with candidates
- Collate and track recruitment spend for and report actual spend against budget to the Director of HR
- Work with Line Managers to support them through any HR issues in accordance with HR policies and procedures, best practice and employment legislation.
- Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working as an HR generalist at management level
- Commercial background from a professional services environment would be advantageous
- HR experience from within a fast paced, commercially focused environment
- Multi-site experience at Manager level gained from within a business services environment
- Excellent knowledge of employment law coupled with a pragmatic approach
- Ability and track record of dealing effectively with employee relations issues
- Proven experience of working with SAP
- MCIPD qualified
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent)
If you are successful you will be joining a brand new initiative that is the UK's response to the rapidly changing healthcare landscape and a company that will be shaping the this landscape for patients not only in the UK but across the globe.
For more information or to apply for this Human Resources Manager position please contact Jason Johal on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33458 in all correspondence.