Head of Quality
CK Group is recruiting for a highly experienced QA Manager or Head of Quality who is currently part of a Senior Leadership Team, to join a long established global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a very wide range of indications(human and animal). This is a full time permanent role based near Guildford and Woking.
This role comes with a strong salary, bonus, car allowance or company car, pension, health and other benefits.
- You will be an active member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Leading and managing the strategic and operational performance of the QA department, and efficient and effective day-to-day running of the department.
- Responsible for leading direct reports and the QAdepartment, including QA professionals, EU Qualified Person(s) in accordance with EU Directive 2001/82/EC
- Scientific degree, ideally Pharmacy, veterinary medicine, pharmaceutical chemistry, biology with extensive QA industry background
- Significant practical experience of aseptic manufacturing and filling operations, ideally including biological products.
- Strong leadership/team management skills (you must currently be part of a Senior Leadership/management Team)
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Quality Assurance, including products and processes used in the manufacture of licensed Animal Health medicines
- Preferably EU Qualified Person, or eligible to be QP in accordance accordance with EU Directive 2001/82/EC
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49306.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.