Head of Program Management
CK Group are working with an innovative Biotechnology company in Boston that are expanding their Leadership team.
Head of Program Management Role: You will be responsible for:
- Strategic input into the company, responsible for development and execution of program strategy in line with corporate strategy and goals.
- The creation, management, and communication of Integrated Development Plan.
- Facilitating cross-functional communication, drive strategic and operational alignment with theprogram team, functional leads, and Executive Leadership Team.
- Collaborating with a cross functional team including internal scientists and CROs to prepare study designs, manage budgets to perform the studies, and oversee the study from initiationto report generation.
- Building high performing teams, establish and promote positive team operating principles.
- Identifying critical issues/risks and develop contingencies and mitigation plans as appropriate.
- Driving agenda topics for program team discussion and alignment.
- Creating and maintaining detailed project plans into integrated program plan, and ensure functional plans are aligned with overarching program goals/timelines.
- Oversight of program financials, ensuring resources in place to support program goals, and escalate resource needs where appropriate.
- Organizing team meetings, recording meeting summaries, decisions and action items, clarify specific responsibilities and requirements.
- Tracking deliverables against program timelines, analyze successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Developing new processes and company-wide program and project management tools.
- Ensuring cross-functional and cross-program sharing of key learnings, and drivechange management as applicable.
Your Background: You will have a BSc or PhD in a relevant subject and significant industrial experience including knowledge of early development, CMC, and the regulatory path to IND/CTA, with early to mid-stage clinical development experience preferred.
In exchange for your hard work, skills and experience, you will be rewarded with a challenging, welcoming and team focused working environment in the heart of Bostons Biotchnology Hub. In addition, you can expect a generous package and reward scheme.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Head of Program Management position, please contact Jonathan Hart Smith on +1 (617) 6922948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49348.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the USA.