Head Of Product Development, Australia
Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a permanent Head of Product Development & Technical Affairs. This is an amazing opportunity to join a start-up Medical Device organisation who develops plastic components for medical devices from drugs. This role will be based in Melbourne, Australia. Overseas applicants are welcome. On offer is a competitive salary of up to AU$160,000 - $200,000
As Head of Product Development & Technical Affairs, you will primarily be responsible to lead, direct and manage product development process within the company, including product clinical trial supply.
The position is part of the Executive Management team for the company and would be responsible for all product development activities including third party collaborations, internal CMC, production and clinical development. The incumbent would be expected to play a hands-on role designing, improving and implementing systems the company uses to produce or deliver its products
Key duties will include:
- Leading, directing & managing key business operations to develop & supply product for human clinical trials.
- Managing all CMC activities associated with development of company products.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to prepare technical documents and reports.
- Management of clinical trial supply, including preparation of relevant documentation, liaison with ethics committees and regulatory authorities, monitoring and auditing of manufacture of product for clinical trial supply.
As Head of Product Development & Technical Affairs, you will require the following:
- A PhD degree in a related scientific discipline with management experience in either the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industries.
- An MBA qualification would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Experience with product development in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven management experience with strong leadership and motivational ability.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with project management and budgeting responsibility in a pharma/biotech/devices setting.
- Proven management experience at a senior level with strong leadership, entrepreneurial and motivational capabilities.
- Proven capability to plan development activities across disciplines.
- Well developed leadership skills, experience leading and the ability to coach even senior staff.
- Good organisational skills and project management capabilities.
For more information or to apply for this Head of Product Development & Technical Affairs position please contact Naynesh Mistry on +44 (0)1246 457703 / mobile: 07540 775561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH37279 in all correspondence.