CK Group are recruiting for a Haemostasis Scientist to join a leading manufacturer of medical diagnostic equipment, to be based at their site in Sunderland on a permanent basis.
Haemostasis Scientist Role: The main purpose of the role will be todevelop and support of the haemostasis reagent portfolio. Working as part of the haemostasis product group, your responsibilities will include validation of products to approved standards (e.g. ISO 13485, CLSI), data review and interpretation, and liaising with our customers and support teams to deliver training and technical support solutions for end-users and commercial partners.
- Develop, maintain and apply in-depth theoretical knowledge to support R&D opportunities.
- Operate and maintain a variety of coagulation analysers and general lab equipment.
- Perform technical support and customer complaint investigations as required.
- Plan and document a programme of laboratory and product support work.
- Follow good laboratory practice whilst following statutory and site safety requirements.
Your Background: To be considered for the position you should have the following skills:
- Sound knowledge of haemostasis theory and methodologies.
- Experience in the handling of human blood samples.
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP standards.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Haemostasis Scientist position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50313.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.