CK Group are recruiting for a HR Professional to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £23 Per hour PAYE depending upon experience
HR Professional Role:
- Support execution anddelivery of global total rewards projects and program delivery, as needed
- Act as escalation point for HR Advisors for the resolution of total rewards inquiries or needs within guidelines
- Support and participate in the annual upgrade or implementation of the integration and end-to-end testing of various human resources and total rewards system
- Reviews system generated correspondence and communications, rewards vendor websites (including benefits enrolment tools), HRA training materials,Local Work Instructions and Knowledge Articles to ensure these are current, accurate and market relevant, recommending updates as needed
- Assists with compliance and governance of all total rewards plans and programs including identifying risks, participating in audits and delivering corrective actions
- Evaluate and process, within guidelines, system transactions including job requisitions, compensation changes, job changes and one-time payments requiring non-standard calculations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college
- Some Experience in one or more of Compensation Operations, Benefits Administration, or Leaves Administration for the relevant region
- Experience working within an HR SharedServices delivery model
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes, regional Employment Laws and total rewards legislative requirements for the relevant region
- Ability to use business judgment when assessing requirements andperformance, in order to identify the right solution to meet business needs
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This HR Professional role will be based at our clients site inChester, Cheshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52006.