HR Data Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a HR Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 6 months.
Pay rate: Competitive
HR Data Specialist Role:
- Maintain and/or approve all data pertaining to employeerecords (i.e., transfers, personal information, title changes, etc.) that are entered in Workday through Manager or Employee Direct Access.
- Complete pending new hire transactions in Workday HCM after the candidate is in Ready to Hire status
- Processes various transactions for employee data changes including promotions, pay adjustments, with a focus on quality and timeliness.
- Administration and maintenance of all time off, time tracking and leave of absence transactions within Workday, as per the processes in place. This includes review and approval of transactions entered via employee or manager direct access and data entry for transactions identified for backdating, as per needed.
- Supports the integrity of employee records andWorkday data, assuring legal and regulatory compliance per the processes set in the system, as well as ensure processing of the information in time for payroll cutoffs or the statutory requirements
- Degree required and relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced and continuously changing work environment.
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and a proven ability to manipulate data (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables) and an ability to learn required business applications.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This HR Data Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52003.