HR Compensation & Benefits Professional
CK Group are recruiting for a HR Compensation & Benefits Professional to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £23ph depending upon experience
HR Compensation & Benefits Professional Role:
- Support execution and delivery of global total rewards projects and program delivery.
- Act as escalation point for HR Advisors for the resolution of total rewards inquiries or needs within guidelines.
- Support and participate inthe annual upgrade or implementation of the integration and end-to-end testing of various human resources and total rewards system.
- Review system generated correspondence and communications, rewards vendor websites (including benefits enrolment tools), HRA training materials, Local Work Instructions and Knowledge Articles to ensure these are current, accurate and market relevant, recommending updates as needed.
- Assist with compliance and governance of all total rewards plans and programs including identifying risks, participating in audits and delivering corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college.
- Some experience in one or more of Compensation Operations, Benefits Administration, or Leaves Administration for the relevant region.
- Experience working within an HR Shared Services delivery model.
- Experience working in a rapid, fast-moving environment which is both complex and changing.
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes, regional Employment Laws and total rewards legislative requirements for the relevant region.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This HR Compensation & Benefits Professional role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Jack or Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51744.