HR Business Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a HR Business Analyst to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry in Watford on a contract basis for 3 months. This role will be working remotely.
- 35.35 per hour PAYE. This rolehas been assessed as inside IR35.
HR Business Analyst Role:
- Responsible for supporting the development and preparation of processes as well as associated documents under the scope of the HR Transformation programme
- Support the collection andanalysis of data and providing recommendations to the project team.
- Identification of risks associated with HR policies and local needs.
- Experience is a similar HR Transformation Programme.
- Exposure to HR operations anddetailed understanding associated processes and policies.
- Experience using HR and/or Service systems like Workday or ServiceNow.
- Strong stakeholder management able to effectively & clearly communicate with all levels of staff.
Company: Ourclient takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This HR Business Analyst role will be home based.Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49928.