Payroll & Benefits Transition Associate - Merseyside
CK Group is recruiting for a Payroll & Benefits Transition Associate to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke, near Liverpool on a 12-18 month contract basis.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship, enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.
The HR Associate position for UK & Ireland is responsible for supporting the transition of all HR processes. The primary processes to focus on will be Payroll and Benefits management, followed by HR administration.
- Responsible for management of the payroll process, including: communication and data exchange with the external payroll provider; ensuring correct calculations are made for taxation, benefit choices and other pay-related aspects; communicating new-starters, leavers, promotions and other job-moves.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship with the external payroll provider, ensuring clear communications, problem resolution and frictionless payroll experience for employees.
- Ensures employee benefit choices with a compensation impact are coordinated and recorded appropriately between the benefit, human capital management and payroll systems.
- Acts as the local point-of-contact in the UK & Ireland for the handover of the current payroll and benefit process, ensuring all relevant processes, documentation and knowledge is transferred appropriately.
- Completes other HR-related tasks as required to ensure an excellent employee and supervisor experience.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will be detail oriented with working experience in a HR function, preferably in payroll or benefits. Any experience with SAP or Workday would be a distinct advantage.
This role will require regular travel to Basingstoke for the first 3-6 months of the contract, with some overnight stay. Less travel will be required after the first few months.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45659 in all correspondence.