Graduate Market Research Associate - Basingstoke
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is recruiting for a Marketing Graduate to represent a leading animal and human health manufacturer based in Hampshire and focus on understanding and managing high quality medicines to meet real patient needs. The company are one of the top ten largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and they are consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent Marketing Graduate, or someone who is looking to break into the marketing field to join a fast paced and global healthcare company on an entry level contract.
This role will see the successful candidate gain experience in many different areas including:
- Market research projects
- Supporting research initiative from start to finish
- Work cross functionally to help shape business delivery
- Support brand activities and help to add value to business decision making
- Be a part of global research projects
As a Graduate Market Research Associate you will be expected to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree with a strong element of marketing and/or a keen and demonstrable interest in market research and insights
- Excellent IT skills and an analytical frame of mind
- A willingness to learn new skills and become an important member of a team
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with potential and the desire to learn on the develop within industry for a well respected global healthcare company.
For more information or to apply for this Graduate Market Research Associate position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 01438 723500 or firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34509 in all correspondence.