Graduate Chemist, Staffordshire
Victoria Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Graduate Chemist to join a chemicals manufacturing company based in Staffordshire, on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Graduate Chemist, you will join the company's graduate scheme comprising a range of departments within the company. The scheme is expected to last 3 years in duration however this is a permanent role.
Examples of the departments that this Graduate Chemist will work within include:
- Laboratory (Research & Development and Quality Control)
- Logistics, purchasing & accounts
- Business intelligence
- Please note that this is not an exhaustive list.
As a Graduate Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- 1st class degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry ideally
- 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry minimum
- Willingness and openness to working in a variety of environments
- Good communication skills at all levels
- IT literate
- Any industrial/commercial experience would be beneficial
- Able to drive
As Graduate Chemist you will be working with a chemicals manufacturing company based in Staffordshire.
- Interviews will be held w/c 3rd and w/c 17th August with this role expected to start shortly thereafter
- Please note that the site is not well served by public transport so the ability to drive is preferred
For more information or to apply for this Graduate Chemist position please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33318 in all correspondence.