Graduate Account Executive - Field Based
Do you have a chemistry background and are you looking to utilise your knowledge in a sales based role?
We are recruiting for a Graduate Account Manager to join a company who supply formulated bespoke or off the shelf chemical blends for metal finishing processes. This is a full- time, permanent role for a company based in Wales. The role will involve up to 60% travel visiting customer sites across the UK, otherwise you will be able to work from home only travelling to the Wales office once every 2 weeks.
Our client seeks to provide speciality chemical products, in the quantities that customers require. The company has been in operation for almost 45 years. They are a leading manufacturer and contract blender serving the metal finishing market with a strong focus in the automotive sector.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the MD and supporting colleagues on an agreed territory with existing customers, proactively targeting new customers, whilst also working in partnership with a number of key channel influencers on core products within the portfolio, and ensuring the business achieve targeted growth in all areas.
Other responsibilities will include:
- To deliver sustainable & ongoing growth.
- Sample collection (collecting samples for analysis from industrial tanks).
- To control customer sales attrition, to grow trading customers and to convert new customers.
- Update and maintenance of company systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline.
- Fantastic communication skills and a desire to be successful in sales.
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and with customers.
- An interest in the automotive sector would be highly desirable.
- Due to the travel involved a clean driving licence + own vehicle maintained to a high standard is required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44978 in all correspondence.