Global Analytical Chemist - Essex
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Global Analytical Chemist to join a company in the polymer industry at their site based in Essex on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Independently plan and execute technical work program
- Ensure compliance with health and safety programs by pro-actively identifying, reporting on and improving safety related issues in the local laboratory area.
- Work with customers to solve technical problems related to chemistry, processing and applications of Companies' products
- Plan and execute analytical project work to develop application and knowledge.
- Ensure that the maintenance and calibration of at least one of the following pieces of instrumentation GC, GC-MS, FT-IR, HPLC and GPC
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in chemistry or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in analytical chemistry
- Analytical expertise in at least one of the following GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS and FT-IR
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation within their industry, they are offering a competitive salary
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41911 in all correspondence.