General Manager - Manufacturing
CK Group are recruiting for a General Manager to join a well established manufacturer of innovative high performance materials to be based at their site in Aberdeenshire on a permanent basis. This new position represents an excellent opportunity tojoin the company at a key stage in their expansion, offering the chance to really make an impact.
The Company: This well established company is a manufacturer and developer of innovative materials and chemical products which are used in the healthcare industry. From manufacturing sites in Aberdeenshire and Shanghai they have distribution networks globally.
Location: This General Manager position is located in Aberdeenshire, with good road links to Aberdeen and Montrose. There is ample free parking provided on site.
General Manager Role: The General Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading an established team, including sales, product development, manufacturing and logistics, whilst providing the strategic leadership and business acumen needed to ensure the smooth running, and continued growth of the business.
- Leading the business into new markets, R&D opportunities and overseeing business development opportunities for current and new portfolio of products lines
- Client Management and development
- Focus on improving efficiency, maximising production to increase profits and reduce waste
- Ensuring that the right people are in the right roles, defining gaps and training needs to ensure competence and maximise efficiency
You will have the oversight of:
- Departmental management.
- Budget responsibility.
- Future planning.
This is a key role in the companies' long term growth plan, and the successful candidateshould be prepared to grow anddevelop with the organisation.
Your Background: The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Experience in a leadership role within a technical manufacturing organisation.
- Proven experience in delivering against company performance and growth targets at a strategic level.
Experience of working in a life sciences organisation would be highly beneficial for this position
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this General Manager position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848906 or email@example.com, quoting job reference 48930.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.