CK Science are currently recruiting for a GMP Trainer, where you will be responsible for developing GMP training programs to support aseptic manufacturing. This is a unique position with a major initiative that has and continues to help develop the UK cell and gene therapy industry. A permanent position based at our clients site near Hitchin.
My clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow.
- Maintaining and updating the overall GMP manufacturing training strategy.
- Support the creation, delivery and update of training packages for aseptic operations, including cleanroom use, gowning, material transfer, and cleaning and disinfection regimes
- Ownership of the GMP Induction training programme, including refresher GMP training
- Deliver the internal Train the Trainer program for GMP training tasks.
- Degree qualified in Life Science or equivalent
- Practical experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing, including performing gowning, cleaning and disinfection activities in compliance with EudraLex Vol 4, Annex 1
- Practical experience in performing training for GMP operations
- Practical experience in writing, updating and improving written procedures to support GMP manufacturing operations
- Experience of working with quality processes such as deviations, change controls or corrective actions is desirable
- Stakeholder engagement
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number 47987