GMP Quality Auditor - Hertfordshire
Natasha Young is currently recruiting for a GMP Quality Auditor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 12 months, with a possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Complete audits of data, information, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems to ensure compliance to SOP's, GMP and regulations
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Create and maintain assigned SOPs
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA's
- Compile data for reports and presentations
- Keep abreast of cGMP requirements
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a similar role would be advantageous
- BSc in a relevant scientific discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience in auditing, reviewing data, ensuring compliance with regulations
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha Young on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43955 in all correspondence.