GMP QA Auditor
CK Science are recruiting for a GMP QA Auditor to join a leading CRO company at their site based near Northwich (Cheshire) on a permanent basis.
Location: This role will be based at their site in Northwich and Knutsford and will involve travelto and from clients on the audit schedule.
GMP QA Auditor Role: To plan, organise and report internal and external audits in support of the company audit schedule and to other client organisations.
- Planning and scheduling of GxP audits.
- Completion of audits by visiting relevant sites, interviewing staff and reviewing documentation.
- Conduct internal audits/vendor audits.
- Participate and lead internal/external projects including gap analysis, QMS developments and QA support.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in a science subject.
- A minimum of two years GLP or GMP auditing experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or clinical trial environment.
- Experience of planning, performing and reporting an audit within a pharmaceutical environment.
- A strong understanding of clinical processes.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential, as travel to other sites may be required.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this GMP QA Auditor position, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48847.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.