GMP QA Associate, Oxford
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent GMP Quality Assurance Associate to support pharmaceutical manufacturing for a leading pharmaceutical company at their site near Oxford.
As GMP Quality Assurance Associate you will work closely with the manufacturing team to ensure the highest standards of product quality.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility to batch release approval
- Management of the site Validation master plan
- Ensuring that environmental monitoring activities are fully GMP compliant and that any issues are investigated and actioned
- CAPA management
- Ensuring ongoing inspection readiness
As GMP Quality Assurance Associate you will require the following:
- A relevant science degree
- GMP QA experience gained in an aseptic manufacturing environment
- Environmental or microbiological control experience
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39285 in all correspondence.