GMP Production Manager - East Mids
Naynesh Mistry at CK Group is recruiting for a GMP Production Manager to work within a formulation and analytical development services department for a global contract development and manufacturing organisation company based in the East Midlands, on a full time, permanent basis. This client is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that provides an extensive range of integrated services to over 600 companies globally within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.Job Summary: You will be responsible for operations within the GMP manufacturing facilities on site as well as providing operational support for Formulation Development activities. You will provide necessary support for the introduction of new manufacturing processes including process optimisation and continuous improvement.
As a GMP Production Manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee all activities conducted within the GMP manufacturing facility, ensuring that suitable resources and expertise are employed to deliver the service in line with business objectives.
- Ensure that development & GMP manufacturing activities undertaken in the facility are in accordance with current regulatory and quality standards.
- Ensure all aspects of technical review are conducted so that the quality of data generated and presented by personnel promotes high standards in service delivery and fulfils customer expectations.
- Liaise with the Formulation Development group to ensure that appropriate levels of scientific support are available and provided to GMP Operations.
- Provide input to the design of experiments to investigate formulation and processing parameters for specific projects.
- Ensure compliance with local Quality System requirements and general GMP for production operations on site.
- Develop strategies to support the scale-up and commercial manufacture of products
The successful GMP Production Manager will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree qualified or PhD, in an Engineering or Scientific discipline or equivalent
- Significant experience in the GMP manufacture of solid oral dosage products using a broad range of technologies
- Experience supervising/managing a team of people involved in the manufacture of GMP product
- Previous experience manufacturing materials for both clinical trial supply and licensed products
- Previous experience in hosting quality audits from clients and regulatory authorities
To apply for this GMP Production Manager position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700. Alternatively, please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34912 in all correspondence.