CK Science are recruiting for a GMP Biotechnologist to join a multinational clinical-stage research company focused on the development and commercialisation of gene therapies for debilitating disorders based on a next-generation AAV gene therapy platform. This will be at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
The Company: The organisation has a strong pipeline of gene therapy products with ongoing clinical trials. The main purpose of this role will be to support the GMP manufacturing operations team responsible for the delivery of GMP manufacturing batches for clinical studies.
Location: This role is located in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The site is easily commutable by both train and road having strong rail networks with London and being reachable from the M1, M25 and A1(M).
GMP Biotechnologist Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Become fully trained in all areas of the manufacturing process as required.
- Write SOPs and batch records to support GMP manufacture.
- Support GMP Operations in deviations, investigations and change controls where required.
- Maintenance of clean room production facilities to GMP standards.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Biological Science.
- At least 1-2 years of practical experience in GMP manufacture of biopharmaceuticals.
- A solid understanding of GMP manufacturing.
- Experience in the upstream and/or downstream processing for biopharmaceuticals.
Benefits: An excellent benefits package is available including bonus, pension and private healthcare.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this GMP Biotechnologist position, please contact James Horne on 01246 457722 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48597.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.