GLP Project Manager - Manchester
The Science Team are currently recruiting for a GLP Project Manager to join a leading testing laboratory who are UKAS accredited on a permanent basis in Greater Manchester.
The company has a network of state-of-the-art, highly regulated laboratory facilities based in the UK, providing analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. With worldwide reach, they deliver expert support to their clients. The GLP Project Manager will act as a GLP Study Director and/ or GMP Project Manager for regulatory studies conducted on behalf of customer businesses and will develop, validate and apply analytical methods based primarily upon chromatographic separation, but including other relevant analytical techniques as required to assist the provision of a comprehensive range of analytical services. The company is offering a salary upwards of £30,000pa depending on skills and experience so if you are interested, please get in touch to discuss your salary expectations. The benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, flexitime, promotional opportunities, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers and more.
The role will involve the job holder providing project management and technical leadership for projects supporting customer programmes operating across a wide range of market segments. A large proportion of these customer programmes lie within a heavily regulated environment and therefore previous knowledge and experience of Project Management in a GLP environment is essential. A proven track record of effective and efficient project delivery is also essential.
As a GLP Project Manager the responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Develop and apply both existing and new chromatographic methods (and other analytical techniques as required) to support research, product development and registration within the customer contract businesses
- Act as Project Manager / Study Director on customer sponsored GMP and GLP regulatory studies, intended for submission to government agencies worldwide
- Be responsible for proactively managing the customer interface is a key accountability, as is driving, preparing and signing off study protocols etc., and ensuring that customer contacts and project/study sponsors are kept fully informed and up to speed with progress / difficulties / additional costs etc.
- Contribute to and where appropriate lead cross functional teams to devise, develop and apply analytical technology to solve analytical problems arising in the customer contract businesses
- Liaise with other groups within the laboratory, customer/ sponsor businesses to provide a detailed chemical knowledge of both new and existing products
- Produce and contribute to Technical Reports, and report analytical data, results and conclusions directly to the customer businesses, and ensuring that good lines of communication are maintained throughout the analytical process
- Please note that this is not an exhaustive list; please contact CK for a for a full job description
The successful GLP Project Manager will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences: Essential:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline)
- Proven industrial experience of Project Management in a GLP Regulatory environment
- Broad general knowledge of working in an industrial analytical laboratory, specifically with HPLC
Demonstrable customer focus and experience Preferred:
Experience of providing study management and delivery, and also technical leadership for projects supporting customer programmes operating across a wide range of market segments
- Previous knowledge and experience in a GLP Study Director role
To apply for this GLP Project Manager position contact the Science Team via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH38838 in all correspondence.