GC-MS Analyst - Surrey
Dominic Bennett at CK Science is recruiting for a GC-MS Analyst to join an analytical testing company at their site based in Surrey on a contract basis (12 month maternity cover).
Our client provides quality and quantity measurement, inspection, and laboratory testing services to the global oil, gas, petrochemical, petroleum refining & distribution, natural gas, biofuels, marine, and chemicals industries.
This role is located in Surrey inside the M25, the site is easily commutable from Central London and the South East.
Your main duties will be:
- Analysing a wide range of petroleum products and water samples using industry standard methods and in-house procedures
- Helping to develop processes to further enhance the capabilities of the laboratory
- Helping to maintain the highest levels of safety and quality in a busy environment
- Liaising with customers, both internal and external to ensure their needs are met
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of working with GC-MS
- Experience of working in an ISO 17025 environment
- Good laboratory skills and manual dexterity
- Good IT skills e.g. Word and Excel
A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Dominic Bennett on 01438 842 965 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT43917 in all correspondence.