Formulation Scientist - Slough
Graeme Pallas at CK Group is recruiting for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading drug discovery business at their state of the art facilities located in Slough on an initial 1 year contract.
The Company: Our client is in the business of improving the lives of patients around the globe with a particular focus on neurology and immunology based diseases.
Location: This position will be based on our client's site in Slough.
The Role: As a Formulation Scientist you will provide support to drug product process development activities.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Support technical transfer.
- Process improvements and validation activities.
- Ensure products are manufactured to GMP regulations.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong Bachelor's degree, Masters or PhD in a related field.
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience working in formulation for the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of GMP regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of antibody drug product manufacturing process and scale up.
This role will offer the successful candidate an invaluable opportunity to develop their career within the Biopharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46035 in all correspondence.