Formulation Chemist - Hampshire
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Formulation Chemist to join a recognized leader in nanomaterials development based in Hampshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis to permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assist in the launch of new product development
- Assist in the development of formulations of inks
- Complete the scoping documentation as and when required
- Complete colour matching projects
- Act as the translator between commercial and technical teams
- Complete thorough benchmarking work of standard products vs. competition
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have a BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline (or equivalent) is essential
- Previous experience working with inks would be ideal, however paints, adhesive and coating experience would be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Have excellent project management skills
- Be able to communicate at all levels within the organization.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a leader in nanomaterial development company based in Hampshire.
For more information or to apply for this Formulation Chemist position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33571 in all correspondence.