Food Safety Manager & QMS/Lead Auditor
Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for a Food Safety Manager and QMS/Lead Auditor to join a leading food additives company in the manufacturing industry at their site based in Essex on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading food manufacturer who have an exciting product range, they offer an excellent working environment with huge potential for a long-term career.
This role is located in central Essex. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas via an excellent road network and can be easily reached from the likes of Colchester or Chelmsford.
Your main duties will be:
- Managing a multi-disciplinary food/feed safety team covering products, processes, equipment, food safety hazards within the scope of the food safety management systems.
- Maintenance and review of HACCP plans for site
- To assist in the design and implementation of production equipment, product flow and separation to ensure conformity to BRC/FSSC 22000/Hygiene and HACCP requirements
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the team have the required competency, adequate training and experience, fully understand the relevance and importance of their individual actions in contributing to food/feed safety
- Ensuring the Food/Feed Safety management system is maintained and updated.
- Scheduling and managing the Food Safety Internal Audit programme.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Extensive experience within a food safety environment
- BRC and HACCP experience
- Educated to degree level or higher or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with experience of working within external and internal professionals
An excellent salary or between £35,000 and £45,000, depending on experience with an excellent opportunity to establish a long-term career.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46413 in all correspondence.