Flow Cytometry Technician
- Flow Cytometry Technician - Berlin, Germany*
CK Group are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join an expanding flow cytometry facility at our clients' site in Berlin, Germany on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in flow cytometry with a strong knowledge of immunology and troubleshooting and the role comes with a salary up to €30,400 depending on experience plus benefits.
The Company: With sites in London and Germany, the company specialises in biomarker services for global biopharma clients. The Berlin site offers in-clinic flow cytometry services, with the team having a particular strength in immunology and vaccines work.
Flow Cytometry Technician Role: To conduct and validate bioanalytical tests, in collaboration with other scientists. You will also be involved in the processing and analysis of any type of biological sample (e.g. blood, saliva etc.) generated from patients locally and internationally, using various equipment (e.g. flow cytometers, centrifuges, incubators, analytical and statistical software etc).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, validating and conducting flow cytometry assays involving different types of biological samples, e.g. immune cell phenotyping, activation assays, receptor occupancy and depletion assays, intracellular cytokine detection etc.
- Basic cell culture skills to maintain and preserve cell cultures, i.e. maintaining aseptic techniques, preparing media, passaging, freezing and storage.
- Processing, analysing and interpreting experimental data using FlowJo software.
- It is essential that you have hands-on experience (ideally 1-2 years of experience in Flow Cytometry).
- A minimum level of vocational training (Berufsausbildung/IHK Prüfungszeugnis - Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) examination certificate).
- Ongoing general ISO, GCP and GLP awareness training will be provided to all existing and new staff. The job holder needs to ensure that they are up to date with available training.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Flow Cytometry Technician position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48541.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Berlin.