Flow Cytometry Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a Flow Cytometry Analyst to join a global leader in bioanalytical services, to be based at their site in London on a permanent basis.
Our client specialises in biomarker services for globalbiopharma clients. The have laboratories situated around the globe. The London branch focuses on the identification, development, analysis and interpretation of biomarkers in clinical trials.
This Flow Cytometry Analyst position isbased in North London. It is based very close to London Underground and major bus routes, and is easily accessible from across London.
Flow Cytometry Analyst Role:
You will be responsible for setting up, running and analysing immunological assays (Flow Cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot etc) and operating laboratory equipment (flow cytometers and other analyzers). You will have the opportunity to support the principal scientist and project leaders with development of assays to assess a range ofcellular types, using multiple colour panels.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performing routine laboratory benchwork.
- Strong adherence to regulatory compliance and safety requirements, involving GCLPs, SOPs, H&S policies, and otherrelated documents.
- Assisting with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment to ensure continuity in the laboratory work.
- Perform daily start-up and shutdown of flow instrumentation.
- Maintenance of instruments and laboratory space.
- Administrative duties including writing and maintaining working procedures, completing proficiency testing , maintaining supply inventory, receiving clinical samples and keeping the laboratory in good working order.
- Monitoring use and consumptionof reagents, material and consumables via LIMS.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Be qualified to BSc level (or equivalent) in a relevant Life Sciences subject.
- Have experience in setting up and running Flow Cytometry or ELISpot assays.
- Have a strong understanding of primary cell culture techniques, and experience in immune cell isolation techniques
- Knowledge of the requirements of GLP/GCP standards would be highly beneficial for this position.
This is primarily a days based role, but due to the nature of the work, you must be flexible to work evenings and weekends as required.
For more information or to apply for this Flow Cytometry Analyst position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email email@example.com quoting job ref 49221
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK