Field Sales Manager, Home Based
Victoria Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Field Sales Manager to join a manufacturer of products for the agricultural and environmental industries, on a full time, permanent basis. This is a home based/ field based role covering the UK.
As a Field Sales Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to achieve budgeted sales of key company products.
Further responsibilities of this Field Sales Manager will include:
- Day to day direction, coordination and motivation of existing Sales Force
- Setting annual Budgets and targets for Sales force
- Visiting existing customers and maintaining current business by troubleshooting, reporting, and addressing problems.
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; cold calling new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Assessing competitors by analysing and summarising competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Maintaining and improving quality of service by identifying standards; recommending improved policies and procedures to Sales force.
- Updating job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in relevant exhibitions and seminars.
- Accomplishing department and organisation goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add products and value to key product ranges.
As a Field Sales Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to minimum A-level standard or equivalent in a science based subject - essential
- Clean driving license and willingness to travel throughout UK extensively - essential
- Proven successful Industrial sales experience - essential
- Evidenced remote Industrial Sales Management experience - essential
- Technical background - essential
- Evidence of remote management skills - essential
- Used to working without supervision - essential· Experience of dealing with large professional business organisations
- Knowledge of Wastewater/Biogas market
As Field Sales Manager you will be working with a products for the agricultural and environmental industries, on a full time, permanent basis.
- This is a home based/ field based role covering the UK.
- Reports to the Managing Director.
- In addition to salary, the company offers a car, healthcare scheme, pension scheme and other benefits.
- Not much international travel is involved, however the successful candidate must be happy to travel nationwide.
- Progression opportunities available include potential management of the current sales force.
For more information or to apply for this Field Sales Manager position please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33669 in all correspondence.