Export Shipping Clerk - Speke, Liverpool
CK Group are recruiting for an Expert Shipping Clerk to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Liverpool on contract basis until December 2019 initially. This may be extended.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They have steadfastly remained independent, but not isolated. Our client is consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for, and generations of employees have sustained a culture that values excellence, integrity and respect for people. The business is based on innovative animal health solutions that contribute to healthier animals and ultimately healthier people and a healthier environment.
The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.Job Purpose:
To arrange cost effective shipments to intercompany affiliates. Ensuring shipments are complete, with compliant documentation, in a constantly changing environment driven by customers and regulatory requirements.
Key duties include to:
- Prepare accurate, compliant export documentation.
- Understand and fully comply with export regulations.
- Organise ambient, cold chain and hazardous shipments.
- Work with Contract Manufacturers and Third Party Warehouses.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to support cost reduction and lead time.
- Provide guidance and direction to internal and external groups on cost.
- Participate in investigations as a response to customer complaints/deviations.
- Understand and meet requirements of several external organisations e.g. Consular and Chamber of Commerce requirements for accurate preparation of documentation to be certified or legalised by authorised officials of the governing bodies.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of GMP/GDP requirements.
- Good knowledge of Export Documentation/Export Regulations.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Good knowledge of IMDG/IATA regulations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 457733. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44345 in all correspondence.