Export Shipping Clerk (Warehouse)
CK Group is recruiting for an Export Shipping Clerk to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke, near Liverpool on a 12 month contract basis and has an hourly rate of between £11.69 - £14.61 dependant on experience.
The Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
Location: The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.
The Role: The purpose of the role is to arrange cost effective shipments to intercompany affiliates, ensuring shipments are complete, with compliant documentation, in a constantly changing environment driven by customers and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare accurate, compliant export documentation.
- Understand and fully comply with export regulations.
- Organise ambient, cold chain and hazardous shipments.
- Work with Contract Manufacturers and Third Party Warehouses.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to support cost reduction and lead time.
- Provide guidance and direction to internal and external groups on cost.
- Participate in investigations as a response to customer complaints/deviations.
- Understand and meet requirements of several external organisations e.g. Consular and Chamber of Commerce requirements for accurate preparation of documentation to be certified or legalised by authorised officials of the governing bodies.
- Good knowledge of GMP/GDP requirements.
- Good knowledge of Export Documentation/Export Regulations.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Good knowledge of IMDG/IATA Regulations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 842964 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47392 in all correspondence.