European Pricing Strategist - Chemical Industry - Oxford
Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for a European Pricing Strategist to join a specialist organic chemical manufacturing company at their site based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
Our client are a chemical manufacturer who have supplied organic chemical reagents to a global market for over 50 years.
This role is located Oxford. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas via excellent road and public transport networks
Your main duties will be to:
- Prepare the annual pricing for European territories.
- Maintain the amendments and adjustments that include deletion/addition to pricing in the Catalogue.
- Ongoing support for Community and Cloud data such as tenders and distributorship agreement.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Grow the business by identifying pricing actions that encourage higher sales values, conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
- Forecast Margins to help the business understand the impact of promotional and campaign pricing.
- Work with the European Sales team in support of competitive pricing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Educated to degree level within a chemistry or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of working in the chemical industry.
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to negotiate and a good eye for detail.
An excellent salary of up to £30,000, depending on experience and the opportunity to develop in a commercially focused environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45790 in all correspondence.