CK Group are recruiting for an EHS Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Clonmel on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of €30.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: This role will be working at the Ballydine site which exports to more than 30 countries, including Japan, the US and much of Europe. It produces active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for use by subsidiaries throughout the world, including late stage clinical APIs. The site includes a formulation, R&D and manufacturing facility, which supports our clients initiative to bring new medicines to market more effectively. It develops innovative ways to formulate new products from pilot to commercial scale, and supplies tablets for late stage clinical trials, launch and early stage supply.
The Role: This role will be supporting the expansion of manufacturing and support facilities at the Clonmel site.
- Participate in project design reviews and HAZOPS for proposed new systems.
- Ensure management of change processes are followed and serve as EHS reviewer for planning of activities impacting existing facility operation.
- Co-ordinate project support from relevant SME's such as Industrial Hygiene, Process Safety, Machinery Safety etc.
- Serve as a site EHS representative during mechanical completion, commissioning and qualification activities, participate in project walk-downs and start-up activities for assigned systems.
- Previous working experience of EHS, Engineering, or Operational experience in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biochemical, Petrochemical or Process related industry.
- Knowledge and experience working with EHS regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related Safety or Environmental field of study or equivalent working experience.
For more information or to apply for this EHS Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47988.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.