EHS Laboratory Administrator - Blackpool
Alex Tosney at CK Science is recruiting for an EHS Laboratory Administrator to join a leading medical device company based in Blackpool. This is a contract position with an initial duration of 6 months.
The main responsibilities of this EHS Laboratory Administrator role will be to support a large investment into the QC and manufacturing areas and provide admin support for updating COSHH / Risk Assessments, identify gaps in current SOPs relating to HSE and updating into a better template.Further duties of this EHS Laboratory Administrator role will be:
- Reviewing COSHH / Risk assessment (RA) Requirements against current practice and Test Methods
- Updating TM in accordance with COSHH / RA
- Providing admin support to Quality operations Team / Project Leader
- Liaising with EHS group on laboratory improvements
- Supporting ordering, installation, planning and validation of new equipment
- Prioritisation of workload
As a EHS Laboratory Administrator, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- ADAPTIV Knowledge
- QC Testing Experience - Functional, Visual & analytical Testing
- Experience of HSE improvements within a laboratory environment
- Work independently and part of team
- SOP / TM updates
- COSHH / Risk Assessment Knowledge
- Working under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Team working
For more information or to apply for the EHS Laboratory Administrator position please contact Alex Tosney on 0114 2839956 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33176 in all correspondence.