EHS Advisor - Operations and Engineering x2 - Ware
CK Group are recruiting for two EHS Advisors to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading, most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. They have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art R&D facility based in Ware, Hertfordshire. The town lies on the north-south A10 road which is partly shared with the east-west A414 (for Hertford to the west and Harlow to the east). Trains run from London Liverpool Street to Ware and take approximately 45 minutes.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Support the development and management of a strategic programme to control EHS risk and drive continual improvement in the delivery of capital and minor projects by providing comprehensive and authoritative technical leadership, expertise and direction to other EHS practitioners, Facility Management and the R&D business.
- Work in matrix teams to support the delivery of the elements of the programme and monitor progress against targets for the Shared Services organization using a range of monitoring activities including management and independent verification.
- Help to grow the CDM capability and capacity to meet business needs through growth of individuals and allocation of relevant competent resources across business units.
- Collaborate with relevant peers within Facilities Management and Pharma Supply Chain to support in the development and implementation of consistent processes and enable compliance with local and national EHS regulations and guidelines.
- Provide support to sites and business units as part of a team delivering technical advice and support, in: training, risk assessment, incident investigation, projects, new products and processes within UK Pharma R&D.
- Work highly effectively with other key EHS professionals to deliver an efficient EHS service to staff, and interface effectively with business partners, facilities and project management staff.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of NEBOSH certification.
- Prior experience in an EHS environment (construction and facilities management experience is desirable).
- Strong communication is essential.
- Project management skills and experience.
Travel to the company's Stevenage site will be required from time to time.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45748 in all correspondence.